YOUR PATH TO SUCCESS STARTS HERE!
Get your career started. Find out what it’s really like to work in the Healthcare Field!
The Healthcare Career Connections program is an exciting opportunity for CTE Graduates to build upon their existing education and gain a rewarding career in the Healthcare Field.
Once enrolled in the program you will learn about various Healthcare career pathways. You will also attend a Healthcare Career Readiness Boot Camp, complete 4 weeks of a paid internship and get an opportunity to work in the Healthcare Field.
The Healthcare Career Connections program represents a great opportunity to gain valuable experience in the medical field. You will be paid $9.00 per hour while working in the Healthcare industry as you prepare to start your career.
- Dental Assistant
- EMT/Fire Academy
- Health Related Technologies
- Health Information Technology
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
To enter the program you must:
- Be a graduate of a School District of Philadelphia CTE High School
- Pass a Drug Test
- Age 17 - 21
- Obtain parent/guardian approval if under age 18
- Thomas Edison High School
- Franklin Learning Center
- Kensington Health Sciences Academy
- Abraham Lincoln High School
- Mastbaum Area Vocational Technical School
- Martin Luther King High School
- Overbrook High School
- A. Phillip Randolph Career Academy
- Paul Robeson High School for Human Services
- South Philadelphia High School
- Swenson Arts and Technology High School
1420 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102