Want to work with us?
We want to work with you too.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come Grow With Us
At EDSI, we know it's our people who make the difference. With a wide range of positions and locations, each EDSI office has one common denominator - we are made up of people who have a passion for helping other people. EDSI is a champion of cultivating, prospering and preserving a culture centered around our core values of Show Up, Smile and Support. We aim to make great impact in our local communities, our nation and the world. Click here to learn more about our IMPACT.
We use our values to find the right people, set expectations for performance and ensure we are providing high-quality service to our customers. If you feel you share our same mindset, we'd like to hear from you!
For more than a decade, Corp! has recognized businesses, organizations, and leaders who champion diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives and achievements within their organization or the community. EDSI is a very proud 2021 Corp! Salute to Diversity Award winner.
As a Certified B Corporation, EDSI is committed to carrying out the highest verified standards of social and environmental awareness, performance, transparency and accountability. It is our vision to attract and engage mission-aligned team members who will help us build a community of leaders to drive the global movement of using business as a vehicle for growth and good.
*Click on image below for more benefit details
- Flextour Program
- Voluntary program allowing full-time employees to work a modified schedule to support life/work balance
- Paid Time Off
- Generous PTO benefit providing great life/work flexibility for team members
- Health Insurance
- Several traditional and HSA PPO plan options for full-time staff and their families
- Dental Insurance
- Voluntary dental coverage for employees and their families
- Voluntary coverage offered, including options for either contact lenses or eyeglasses
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 4 different options: Medical, Dependent Care, Transportation, Parking
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) plan options with employer matching contributions
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free and confidential employee assistance program providing resources and consultations for support with life challenges and obstacles
- Financial Well-being App
- Free access allowing employees to learn more about finances and planning for current and future financial success
- Leaves of Absence
- Leave types include FMLA/Medical Leave, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Parental Leave, Foster Care Leave, Military Leave, etc.
- Life Insurance
- Basic life insurance provided at no cost as well as options for voluntary coverage
- Tuition Assistance
- Apply for tuition reimbursement for each semester of continuing education
- 9 Paid Holidays & 1 Floating Holiday
- Observe and celebrate with flexibility
- Bereavement Leave
- Additional time off available after the loss of a loved one
EDSI Interview Process
We want to connect with individuals who truly have a passion for making a difference in people's lives and align with our core values of Show Up, Smile and Support! During the interviewing process with EDSI, you will learn about our company and mission, and meet representatives throughout the organization in various roles. The interviewing process is an opportunity for us to get to know you while you get to know our company culture and who we are. If you are interested in working for an innovative company leading the way in workforce development, please review our job openings here.