- We believe we can help our customers overcome their most challenging obstacles.
- We believe in seeing through other people's eyes.
- We believe that we can make a difference in people's lives.
- We believe in meeting people where they are today and helping them to realize a better tomorrow.
- We believe in living our professional lives in service to others.
EDSI (Educational Data Systems, Inc.) is a national workforce development, talent solutions and consulting company with a passion for helping people and companies in transition. EDSI works with regions, employers and jobseekers to overcome their most challenging obstacles. Founded in 1979 and headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan, the company employs more than 600 people across the country. EDSI is a National Best and Brightest® Companies To Work For award winner.
For over 35 years, EDSI has worked with workforce development agencies, regional partners and employers to assess and understand workforce development needs and deliver solutions to build better workforces. The company operates more than 60 contracts providing successful business services and jobseeker placement and retention services across the country.
EDSI’s consulting team specializes in providing organizations with support in 3 critical areas: Attracting, Training, and Retaining top talent. EDSI helps organizations develop and implement “better, faster, smarter” people and business strategies.
EDSI is an ISO 9001 certified company and committed to quality excellence.